We take care of your personal information
We recognize that data security and privacy are important to you. Thus, we ensure that any information provided by you and your browser is protected by us in accordance with applicable laws.
The Controller of your personal data is EAGLE Sp. z o.o. (former POWER–TECH Janusz Marcin Ejma), ul. Nowomiejska 74, 78-600 Wałcz, Poland; REGON [business ID]: 520817566, NIP [tax ID]: 7651701256, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data collected by EAGLE Sp. z o.o. via the Website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), also referred to as the GDPR.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
To increase the security of the Clients’ data, the Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, the role of which is played by a third-party entity specializing in data protection. Its task include continuous control of the conformity of the actions taken with the provisions of law and the obligation to contact the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO).
If you need to contact the Data Protection Officer in EAGLE Sp. z o.o. please send your message to: email@example.com.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- performance of the agreement to which you are a party;
- fulfillment by EAGLE Sp. z o.o. of its legal obligations (i.a. those imposed by tax provisions);
- using the contact form on the Website to perform the agreement on the provision of services via electronic means;
- the possibility of sending a CV;
- sending commercial information to perform the agreement on the provision of services via electronic means.
The User gives their voluntary, previous consent for the purposes of providing the abovementioned services. Every time the User orders the services, the User enters the data necessary to provide those services in the form.
Rights of the entities the data of which are processed by our company
- The right to be forgotten (personal data erasure from the systems)
- The right to transfer the personal data to another entity
- The right to raise an objection to data processing
- The right to data supplementation and the right to demand data rectification
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (UODO)
Data storage period
Your data shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes defined in clause 3 and after that period they shall be stored for the period and in the scope required by the commonly binding provisions of law.
If the basis for personal data processing is the data subject’s consent, the User’s personal data processed by EAGLE Sp. z o.o. are stored for five years unless the consent is withdrawn. After consent withdrawal the data are stored for a period corresponding to the claim prescription period in force for the claims which may be filed by or against EAGLE Sp. z o.o. Unless a special provision states otherwise, the prescription period equals six years or, for claims concerning periodic performances or running the business activity, three years.
Links to other websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy protection principles in force on the websites which do not belong to EAGLE Sp. z o.o.