EAGLE LASERS Present Fiber Laser Technology in Germany!
On May 24-25, EAGLE LASERS is hosting the 4th chapter of EAGLE Metal Tour 2023, an event which takes place in EAGLE’s new Showroom in Schlierbach.
The event has a clear objective, to show EAGLE’s newest technologies and developments for increasing flexibility, productivity, and effectiveness for anyone in need of laser cutting technology solutions. In this framework, the showcase has been planned to demonstrate the advantages, including practical verification and evaluation of in-house time-saving technologies, energy needs, and cost analyses.
The opening is at 9 am, and the program includes:
- Presentation of EAGLE’s “ideal machine” concept
- Comparison between 2G, 3G, and 6G acceleration
- Differences in Laser cutting of STANDARD and PREMIUM metal sheets
- Running of 6-30kW laser cutting speed on different materials and thicknesses
- The usage and properties of the state-of-the-art 9sec pallet changer for the whole production process
- Gasses and gas mixes used in the cutting process
For more information on the German event, EAGLE Open Haus - Metaltour 2023, please visit: www.metaltour23.eaglelasers.com
Register for the event here, places are limited: register
or if you need more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org