Ready to go in 15 seconds
Absolute linear encoders are fast and precise enough to keep up with an EAGLE laser. The optical "Resolute" linear encoders from Renishaw transmit continuous feedback concerning the exact position of the machine to the controller, even at maximum speed and with an accuracy of 1 nanometer.
Absolute linear encoders have no play, and provide extremely accurate movement. Nor is it necessary to home the machine after switching on. By measuring actual dynamic position of the machine during the cutting process, they provide full control of the cutting head. Like the optical linear motors, this system is also contactless, eliminating degradation and wear over time.
- The frequency of 22kHz and high precision (accurate to 1 nanometer) provide the control system with very accurate and up-to-date information
- Closed loop digital positional feedback at extreme speeds
- No homing needed
- The optical "Resolute" linear encoder from Renishaw is accurate to 1 nanometer.
- This provides full control of dynamic machine movements
- Wear-free and contactless