We are looking for a Marketing Specialist with experience in the B2B market, to amplify our message through engaging and interesting content. Someone with a passion for telling stories in the digital world, committed to raising our brand awareness, strengthening our positioning, and contributing to lead generation.
Eagle Lasers is one of the top 20 innovator companies in Poland with offices and clients around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of Fiber Laser Technology and innate pioneers who have changed the standard in this market.
Our Marketing Specialist will play an important role in the marketing team. They will be responsible for creating, planning and executing social media content as well as managing the different social media channels in line with our brand identity.
• Creative and passionate about technology
• Familiar with social media and content production ( text/graphic/video)
• Help co-create and develop our social media plan & activity on social media to drive engagement and build an audience & community.
• Be a storyteller through Marketing activities
• Create high-quality content and come up with innovative concepts and ideas.
• Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users.
• Fluent English min. C1 (native/bilingual is a plus)
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks. Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field is a plus.
• Build paid, earned, and owned strategies across the company's channels
• Manage Social Media Responses - reply to comments, and engage with our audience in all instances, including crisis mitigation
• Monitor and measure performance and suggest content optimization in line with the strategy
• Be up to date with best practices, tools, and tactics as well as understand the brand, target audiences and competitor activities
• Educate team members and colleagues on best practices
• Identify customer touchpoints and engagement methods
What we like
• Team Player and collaborative approach
• Good communicator on a variety of channels
• International and multicultural experience
• Ability to work alone or in a team
• Interest in technology and innovation
• Positive attitude
• Strong idea generator and creativity
What we offer
• As a Marketing Specialist, you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building and shaping the communication and growth of the brand
• A friendly team who is very keen on sharing knowledge, best practices and experience.
• We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
• Great possibilities for personal and professional growth
• Full-time job
• Professional development and budget for training
• International working environment
We'd like to see your portfolio of any work you have undertaken in the digital area - websites, graphic design, image editing, information architecture, and examples of usability improvements.
Please send your application through this platform or using email@example.com (Subject Marketing Specialist)