Constructor / Mechanic in Czarnkowo
We have started recruitment for the position of constructor mechanic for the office in Czarnków. The employed people will be a part of the R&D Research and Development Centre specializing in designing laser cutting machines and automation. We are looking for open-minded engineers who are interested in working in a multidisciplinary team.
- Construction of new and modification of existing products,
- Performing structural calculations,
- Looking for new solutions,
- Supporting the implementation of new solutions,
- Optimization with regard to quality and cost reduction,
- Assessment of the correctness of constructional solutions,
- Supporting production,
- Reverse engineering,
- Creating construction concepts,
- Creation and updating of technical documentation (2D/3D),
- Preparation of hourly cost estimates,
- Arrangements with subcontractors,
- Cooperation with external design offices,
- Supporting the sales department in preparing offers.
- An approach with passion and commitment to construction tasks;
- Independence, availability and high organisational capacity;
- Communication and openness; Target-oriented;
- Completed studies in Mechanical and Mechanical Engineering (or related);
- Good knowledge of the basics of machine construction;
- Good knowledge of program operation: SolidWorks, SolidWorks PDM, DraftSight (or equivalent);
- Good knowledge of technical drawing
- A communicative knowledge of English and/or German.
- the employment contract,
- the possibility of carrying out interesting projects,
- access to modern technologies,
- interesting work in a company with an established position on the market,
- stable employment in a dynamically developing company,
- Wage conditions appropriate to skills and performance.
Please send your CV and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include on your application documents your consent to the processing of personal data for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.97, Dz. U. No. 133 item 883).
Thank you for all sent CVs and cover letters. We reserve the right to respond only to applications selected by us.